Watched status not syncing across clients
(2014-07-15, 06:21)krustyreturns Wrote: I'm pretty sure wmc does not flag a recording as 'watched' in the user interface. It flags it internally only because it uses it to determine how long to keep a recording if 'only-delete-after-watched' is chosen. When I use wmc I can tell I have watched something only by whether it asks if I want to resume where I left off (same as you found). So if you watch something until the very end you have no way of telling.

Great thanks. And honestly I haven't and don't really use the WMC UI anyway as I'm 100% using XBMC and this addon, so it really doesn't matter to me so long as there is a central place which stores the info which is then propagated to all clients (which is how things are working now). Thanks.

(2014-07-15, 05:36)scarecrow420 Wrote: I already made the fix to this this morning but we will need to build a new pvr.wmc addon version 2.99 to include that fix. And before going around that merry go round again, I probably need to test it to make sure it actually works properly this time!

Great, thanks for the fast turnaround! I'm happy to test things out as well if you like

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watched status not syncing across clients - by LehighBri - 2014-07-15, 12:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched status not syncing across clients0