The TVDB scraper is currently broken due to upgrade works at TheTVDB site. We hope this issue will be resolved quickly.

Win How to configure XBox 360 Media Remote for XBMC
I figured I'd come back to this thread with new issues.

I have not been able to get the Xbox 360 remote working on anything newer than Windows 10 1709. I've done quite a bit of troubleshooting, but nothing has worked. Standard RC6 remotes still work, but not the Xbox remote. If I downgrade back to 1709, everything works again. I've tried CodeSetNum at 0 and 8, neither seem to work.

Another issue, probably related, is functionality within YouTube Leanback using the Chrome browser. I use the Chrome Launcher addon with Kodi that launches Youtube.com\TV in kiosk mode. If my remote has a Stop button (whether by default of if I use the Windows Media Center remapping tool to make a stop button. On the black 360 remote I remapped the Menu button to Stop), I can stop youtube videos with it which brings me back to the video lists...if I'm on Windows 10 1709 or older. 1803 and newer, the stop button does nothing. I can still use the enter button to pause the video and the directional buttons still work as well, but no stop.
I figure there's got to be a common thread to all this, but I can't figure it out. Anyone else work through this already?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to configure XBox 360 Media Remote for XBMC - by Sergio526 - 2019-07-25, 20:11

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to configure XBox 360 Media Remote for XBMC00