Command Line to reload database
Update:
I realized on a few of the movies that I scraped automatically using these scripts weren't downloading things using ember. I opened ember to change my source as I was messing around with the scripts and I noticed that the sources was missing....thus the reason why these items weren't downloading. *EDIT* The sources was deleted when deleting the database, tinymediamanager didn't delete sources when deleting their database, so I assumed the same was for ember....obviously wrong *EDIT* I had just assumed nobody uploaded anything yet on fanart.tv. So, I created a new source with NO movies in it, went to the install\settings\ folder and made a copy of the MyVideos2.emm file. Now I just copy that file in right before doing a scan with ember and it works, detects the source folder and downloaded everything I need. LOL, such a pain in the ass

Code:
copy "C:\Users\Aylanora\Desktop\WIP\Tweaks\MyVideos2.emm" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ember Media Manager BETA\Settings\MyVideos2.emm"

So, here is my updated automc.bat
Code:
filebot -script fn:amc --output "C:/Users/Aylanora/Desktop/Complete" --log-file amc.log --action move -non-strict "C:/Users/Aylanora/downloads" --def subtitles=en --def artwork=y --def clean=y --def unsorted=y
filebot -script fn:replace --def "e=.eng.srt" "r=.srt" "C:/Users/Aylanora/Desktop/Complete/Movies"
del /S /Q "C:\Users\Aylanora\AppData\Roaming\tinyMediaManager\tmm.odb"
del /S /Q "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ember Media Manager BETA\Settings\MyVideos2.emm"
copy "C:\Users\Aylanora\Desktop\WIP\Tweaks\MyVideos2.emm" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ember Media Manager BETA\Settings\MyVideos2.emm"
cd "C:\Users\Aylanora\AppData\Roaming\tinyMediaManager\"
tinyMediaManagerCMD.exe -update -ScrapeNew
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ember Media Manager BETA"
"ember media manager.exe" -fullauto -all -nowindow
del /S /Q "C:\Users\Aylanora\AppData\Roaming\tinyMediaManager\tmm.odb"
del /S /Q "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ember Media Manager BETA\Settings\MyVideos2.emm"
MOVE "C:\Users\Aylanora\AppData\Roaming\FileBot\logs\amc.log" "C:\Users\Aylanora\Desktop\Complete\Movies\log.log"
cd "C:\Users\Aylanora\Desktop\Complete\Movies\"
del /S /Q *folder.jpg

Messages In This Thread
RE: Command Line to reload database - by Fail$tyle420 - 2014-09-12, 09:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Command Line to reload database0