Win HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player
(2014-12-02, 09:25)berstuck Wrote:
(2014-12-01, 23:07)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-12-01, 05:28)berstuck Wrote: I tried this script because I don't want my internet streams playing to mpc-hc. Problem is now it tries to send live tv to mpc hc and it fails to play. Any ideas?

I don't have live TV, so I'm not sure how to handle that one. The rules that can be assigned to external players are described here: External_players (wiki).

If it was working before, you will have to assign a new rule to MPC-HC rather than video="true."

One way to approach this would be like this:

<rule video="true" player="DVDPlayer">
<rule filetypes="mkv|mp4|avi|divx|mpg|wmv|flv|ts" player="MPC-HC">

I'm not 100% certain that is the correct syntax or the smartest way to go about it, but that's my suggestion. You could also add the rule concerning Internet streams.

If that doesn't work, try posting in the Windows External Player Support Thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=43511&page=92.

<rule filetypes="mkv|mp4|avi|divx|mpg|wmv|flv|ts" player="MPC-HC"> is basically what I use now. Simply adding the internet streams rule breaks it. I'll try your suggestion and see I'd it works.

There are smarter people than me in the Windows External Player Support Thread. If you get it figured-out, please post it here. I'll add it to the guide.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC with madVR as an External Player - by Warner306 - 2014-12-02, 22:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player7