Win HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player
(2014-12-03, 04:53)Talguy Wrote: This is a great guide and im going to try and incorporate it into my setup this weekend. I also have the nvidia gts450. Its a great cheap video card. However I can't get good 23.976p playback with XBMC and that card. Was reclock enough to get you the correct playback or did you have to do more setup at the windows and graphics card level? What nvidia driver version are you running with the graphics card?

You won't like this, but I can't get perfect 24p playback either. Audio sync is better with Reclock (PCM or bitstream), but the odd title is still off. I'm using 60p playback until I upgrade my computer. I don't know my driver version, but it's recent.

On a Samsung LED, 24p is isn't drastically better, anyways. I can still see judder in panning shots (due to the slower refresh rate) and the odd artifact. But this guide is somewhat about being obsessive about everything (not using the Kodi GUI to squeeze extra picture quality out of some crappy compressed video is obsessive). So 24p playback would be an upgrade in the future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC with madVR as an External Player - by Warner306 - 2014-12-03, 08:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player7