Win HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player
(2015-02-25, 19:52)andreamusso.am Wrote: Hello to all guys, I have a request of you:
Kodi use as a front end and JRiver as a player, I have a GPU Sapphire r9 270X OC, but when I use JRiver only, I can push a lot of madVR, because I have a function that I Kodi absorbs resources, if you launch a film by Kodi, I will JRiver opens without problems, but with Kodi in the background I can not go beyond JINC 3 taps for Chroma, otherwise I have a rendering of more than 41 ms.Confused

It is possible to put on stand-by Kodi because I do not absorb resources from the GPU when JRiver is in motion and when I spend JRiver, automatically wakes Kodi?

Sorry for my English, but I write with the Google translator.Blush

Thanks very much in advance.Nod

I don't think JRiver is meant to be used as an external player. If performance is your concern, I would use MPC-BE or MPC-HC instead. You will likely get even better performance with madVR but still be able to run Kodi as the frontend. I believe madVR was originally designed to work with MPC-HC before other players, but I could be wrong.

The fact that JRiver works at all as an external player is unexpected. JRiver Media Center is not likely designed to be used this way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player - by Warner306 - 2015-02-25, 20:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player7