Win HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player
=11ptNot sure this is the thread to post this issue, but hoping someone can help.=11ptI am configured and 99% satisfied with using MPC-BE, madVR, LAV filters, and XySubFilter for playing 4K HDR content through Kodi Leia. But I have one last issue – to be able to flag these 4K titles “In Progress” once started. Is there any way to do this? It would not matter if the resume point were accurate. Just having the movie in the In Progress list would be sufficient because the player knows the resume point.=11ptI am also using the Movie Poster application for a digital poster board, and I noticed the app is able to recognize when one of these movies are started (although obviously it is unaware of its progress). It seems reasonable to expect that Kodi can do so as well. I tried the advancedsettings change to <ignoresecondsatstart> to 0, but it only appears to work on files played on the default Kodi player.=11ptHas to be an answer out there.  Maybe at least a feature request?

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player - by lbosley - 2019-02-13, 16:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player7