[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]
(2017-11-23, 22:46)morttan Wrote: I recently updated the skin and the first thing I noticed was the wide list view gone. It's the only view I like for the TV shows episodes. I tried the other views and to me they are not as good, so I went through the long task of putting it back. It would be much appreciated if in a future version it comes included again. I use this skin every day but I don't come to this forum on a regular basis so I didn't vote in the poll you setup.
How does this view affect the performance? To me it works really good. If you don't put the view back I'll have to go though the process of editing the xml files to put it back every time the skin updates.
Gade, please find it in your heart to put the wide list view back Smile 

Hi morttan.

Sorry, but yeah, that view is gone. I didn't feel like it fit in with the rest of the skin design and the layout was a little "old".

The more views in the skin, the longer time it takes to load the windows.
That's why I later made the skin option to disable views - that will significantly speed up the skin performance. This mostly affects slower systems.

The view is not coming back. I'm currently focusing on new features and skin optimization.

My time is limited, and I also started out on a completely new skin: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=324394

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED] - by Gade - 2017-11-26, 11:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]2