[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-12-23, 22:09)sagrath Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 21:00)logi85 Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 15:43)sagrath Wrote: OH!!! Very Thanks Logi85.. this is awesome!

And why do not make a Repo? So all updates would be automatically received in kodi , no need to download the .zip file and manually update . Either way , the plugin is great . Congratulations!
Big Grin
Hi sagrath, I'm waiting for zero perhaps he could integrate my changes into a repository. I also hope that all netflix-plugins some day will be merged into one version.
I just modified zeros version cause I don't want to wait anymore for a netflix-solution ;-)

Oh that´s good to know! I hope this too, this is a great plugin, and a perfect solution until now. I also hope when the web interface is fully integrated on kodi, this plugin can be evem better.

And can be used with another browse? Like Edge? Because Chrome and Firefox is limited on 720P, and Edge And Safari is a 1080p.
How about putting a field in the settings where we can sets the path of the desired browser ? that way everyone chooses the one they like best.

Thanks in advance!

Yes you can use another browser. I just uploaded a new version.
There are 4 relevant files:

windows:
resources/launchBrowser.cmd
resources/sendKey.vbs

linux:
resources/launchBrowser.sh
resources/findChromeWindow.sh

In the launchBrowser-File, you have to modify the browser started with its parameters.
In the other file, you have to modify the Window Name of Your Browser (In Title), so remote-control works.

Setting the netflix-cookie however is not easy to implement for all available browsers, so the best solution would be to login with your favourite browser and cache the login.
Then, it should work with any browser.

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by logi85 - 2015-12-23, 22:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217