Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
Information 
Announcing the reboot of xTV SAF skin, AppTV

Aim:

AppTV is an AppleTV inspired skin for XBMC. It provides a very light weight minimalist gui while also allowing access to a number of advanced Kodi features not available in the AppleTV interface. The skin has a very small footprint, ideal for lightweight Kodi systems (AppleTV's and Raspberry Pi's), while still providing a full feature set of a modern Kodi skin.

Skin is Kodi Helix (and all version after this) compliant, with the skin available in the main Kodi Helix (and all repos after this) repo. A rudimentary wiki is located here.

Development builds:

Are available via GitHub here. Be warned this is my development repo, so there may be monster's (little ones, with BIG nasty teeth)Big Grin.

Screenshots:

Home screens

Other images available on the wiki page for this skin

Current release features:

1.7.0 Matrix release

• Changes require to make skin compatible with Kodi Matrix.
  • Add PVR Guide extended navigation dialog. Longpress 'Select' brings up navigation controls.
  • Add support EDL and Chapter marks to Video progress bars.
  • Add Versions button to Addons info screen.
  • Add Reminder button to PVR info screen.
  • Add Sets support to Video Info screen.
  • Removed support for Artwork Beef script as most of it functionality now provided by Kodi
  • Requires ongoing work but due to Kodi switch to Python3 addons, some skin functions may no longer work. I hope to return missing functions as scripts are updated by their authors or replacement scripts become available.
  • Numerous minor bug fixes and code cleanups.

Wyrm (September 2020)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2015-01-07, 17:43
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1