Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2015-02-06, 18:07)lipo Wrote: finally the secret is outSmile
looks very polished, BTW what the default home scren for apptv?

Hiya Lipo,

Long time no hear. No secret mate, while I said that there was probably not going to be another xTV-SAF, the fact I was all over the forums asking question about skins should have clued people in that I was still working on something. I have learnt from watching the forums NOT to announce projects until you have something to show due to the pressure people put you under to release something.

Polish is largely due to Samfisher and his boundless patience while I "bike shed" his graphics. That and the name change gave me a chance to drop or redo a number of features that I thought needed some major work. Just the same the last minute rush to release the skin with the release of Helix ment a number of silly bugs got thru. Most of the bugs that I have found have now been fixed, so will try to push a bug fix release soon..

Default home screen is the first image shown above (horizontal), although this home menu has some problems on touch screens and I would recommend that people use the third image above (Icon) in that case.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2015-02-07, 07:22
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1