Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
I kind of figured you wouldn't be able to use the Apple logo, fonts, etc. Should be noted, though, that Apple has made the San Francisco font available to Developers, so one has to wonder if they're willing to share.

I mostly just wanted to show off what this theme was capable of to other users, should they want to edit it themselves, since I believe this to be the most accurate of all of the Apple TV skins out there, excluding some of the graphics and little things like highlight colours, etc. I'm doing some work on my own setup to change the blue highlights for menus, buttons, etc. to greys/whites since that seems to be the way of the new Apple TV interface.

I would however, really like to see this supporting 16:10 aspect ratios, which is way beyond me.

I originally pulled the icons I used in the images above from:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Apple-TV-i...-525972456

So all credit goes to him for that. And of course, big thanks to you for giving me some kind of foundation to work with, otherwise I'd be without a paddle!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by SideStepSociety - 2015-08-19, 09:55
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1