Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
Hi Guys,

Well hasn't 2020 been an interesting time. The last year has seen my family move to a new house and Co-Vid19 turn everyones lives upside down. So after way too long (over 18 months since last release) new release has been added to Leia repo, enjoy (Laugh this year off I think, remember there is always 2021).

1.6.4 Leia "Tock" release

• Numerous fixes to PVR subsection.
  • Add screen setting menu item to remove unused views.
  • Added a new method to display MPAA certification images. Scales much better and is quicker to display.
  • Remove Skin Helper script and replaced with Embuary Helper script instead.
  • Remove skin code to provide TV theme support, now handled by legal TVTune script.
  • Update Artistslideshow script support to use version 3.x of script.
  • Greatly expanded widget support, now allows for playlists and favourites (allows user to use Kodi VFS nodes as widgets).
  • Add home screen setting to change shelf background image.
  • Remove a number of skin settings as now redundant.
  • Cleanup of a number of inbuilt skin images.
  • Added option to use simple song lyric screen.
  • Code cleanups to make inbuilt skin content more discoverable (skin supplied playlists and home screen icons).
  • Numerous bug fixes and code cleanups.

The Wiki and other documentation has also seen some work (more to follow), check it out if you have any basic questions.
I will also be adding a couple of posts here soon to explain some of the new changes to the skin, keep an eye out for them as there have been a few regressions to the skin as a result.
Not all bad news, MPAA changes have been mostly to the betterment of the skin and the code bug stomp has seen a marked improvement in speed and resource usage.

Back soon with details,
Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2020-09-20, 08:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1