WIP Windows DirectX 11 upgrade test thread
(2015-11-15, 11:14)da-anda Wrote: do you face any issues with the Jarvis build? If so please report them. If not, why do you need to go back?

The only problem for me with Jarvis alpha 4 was the export video library to XML feature. It was very buggy. Normally when you choose the option to export to separate files it then would ask you export thumbs and fanart and then if you want to overwrite old files. However in Jarvis alpha 4 if you choose "separate" it would then ask you to "Choose export folder". Your only supposed to be asked that if you choose "single file". And when you do choose "single file" it then asks the questions it should for "separate" and then asks you to "Choose export folder". At first it just seemed that maybe the buttons were reversed witch would be fine, but I use the "separate" file function to create an XML for each video, and to do that now I have to choose the "single file" option and that does create XML's for each video but I can't choose for it to overwrite my old ones. I need this option. I looked in the log and didn't see anything. Here is a fresh created where i executed both chooses at 16:12:01 Heres The Log. Other than that I love the new features. The animated gif's are great!

Messages In This Thread
New build 14/02/2015 - by afedchin - 2015-02-14, 15:16
RE: Windows DirectX 11 upgrade test thread - by reksp13 - 2015-11-15, 23:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows DirectX 11 upgrade test thread6