Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
(2015-10-31, 00:30)Tinggi Wrote: Your guide outlines what I am looking to do but with a home theatre setup located in the other room. I have MINIX-8H, Apple Tv and TV Box that I access through a ELAN HC4 controller. Presently As I use 'g-Mobile 7' app on android/apple pad to turn run the MINIX, Apple and TV Box. KORE works well once into KODI.

The remote connects via WiFi to the Controller so the Harmony One is not applicable (IR).

Is there a IR to WIFI peripheral that you know of?

Presently not real streamlined so the ability to use the Harmony One would be excellent BUT I think it is not practical from what I can tell.

If you had any comments I would really appreciate it.

Regards,

David

IR repeaters for the Harmony are available, but you would have to upgrade your remote. RF-capable remotes send wi-fi signals and the receiver/receivers take the RF commands from the remote and translate them to IR commands for the nearby equipment.

The Harmony Ultimate most likely has this functionality, as well as older Harmony models with RF capability, which can be bought used.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by Warner306 - 2015-10-31, 00:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6