Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
(2015-12-10, 10:39)chrissybabe Wrote: Although I am interested in kodi at the moment I am most interested in finding out whether the RC6 eHome receiver can be used just to power on (not too concerned with powering off at the moment) a Gigabyte Brix device. I have enabled power on from USB activity and this works fine just by powering on my mouse and running my fingers across the sensor. I have checked my box and it doesn't appear to have a CIR plug onboard which is a shame. So I am hoping that the Brix will power on when it senses activity from the RC6 device.

I am happy to use the mouse to Power off the Brix and don't require remote keys for any sort of navigating. Oh and I am using a Harmony One remote plus an IR distribution system so want to make the power on part of an activity.

I am getting close to having my idea of a perfect theater setup after years of fighting HDMI and HDCP - a battle to operate 2 display devices with neither HDMI connection affecting the audio output of the other.

I don't know of any way without having a motherboard designed for this purpose. But, then again, I know nothing about powering on with a usb device.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by Warner306 - 2015-12-10, 23:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6