Win HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi
(2016-01-04, 21:00)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 19:38)tcmaresh Wrote: I have an Ortek VRC-1100 remote and am using an off-brand programmable remote to control my devices. It works great, but what I can't figure out how to do is initiate a right-click on the item that is selected. If I use the Ortek VRC-1100 remote I can move the cursor around using hte pad, and then press the right-click button to bring up the context menu, but I want to use my programmable remote (which doesn't have a mouse cursor pad).

Is this possible? Has this been covered in any other threads?

Put this into your keyboard.xml:

<key>ContextMenu</key>

Natively, the context menu is not a right-click; it is the key command "C."

Is the above instructions to enter <key>ContextMenud</key> into my keyboard.xml to allow me to assign a button on the Harmony remote to
allow me to use the Harmony remote to " Mouse - right click" in any menu in Kodi? Something seems like its missing from this code above because it doesn't tell me which keyboard key or command in the MCE Keyboard or the Media Center SE to assign to a Harmony button.

And when you say Natively, the context menu is not a right-click; it is the key command "C.", are you saying that if I go to MCE Keyboard or Media Center SE and assign a button on the Harmony Remote, I can just find the letter "C" under one of these two devices and assign a button on the Harmony Remote to the letter "C" and that button will therefore be my "Mouse - Right Click" in Kodi for all menus within Kodi?

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi - by HTFanatic - 2016-06-27, 23:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi6