Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread
(2015-09-01, 16:37)EmilGH Wrote: Hi,

I'm a n00b to HTPC, but I'm absolutely in love with it! It has already solved a bunch of "management" challenges I have with my ever growing home media server project...

That said, I've got two questions that I was hoping that someone might be able to help answer.

I'm running HTPC on a Mac Mini (Late 2013) under OS X 10.10.5

1) I'm having a problem with Smartmontools. They run fine from the command line, but in HTPC, I get an error when the server starts...

Code:
2015-08-31 14:07:46 :: modules.stats :: ERROR :: 'Darwin'

...and in the dashboard, I'm getting a "S.M.A.R.T not correctly configured." error in the S.M.A.R.T panel. Not the most explanatory error, but like I said, running smartctl -a disk0s3 works a-ok.

Yes, I'm running Python as root.

2) Here's something more odd... All of the images that HTPC generates are throwing a 500 error. And i've got no clue how to trouble shoot this. Here's the error in the log. Looks like there's a filename extension being left off somehwere... (The images being generated are, intact, valid images!)

Code:
2015-08-31 15:18:47 :: cherrypy.error.4431219664 :: ERROR :: [31/Aug/2015:15:18:47] HTTP
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/HTPCManager/libs/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 670, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/Applications/HTPCManager/libs/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 217, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/Applications/HTPCManager/libs/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 61, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/Applications/HTPCManager/modules/headphones.py", line 64, in GetThumb
    return get_image(url, h, w, o)
  File "/Applications/HTPCManager/htpc/helpers.py", line 78, in get_image
    image = resize_image(image, height, width, opacity, mode, resized)
  File "/Applications/HTPCManager/htpc/helpers.py", line 241, in resize_image
    im = Image.open(img)
  File "/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/PIL/Image.py", line 2330, in open
    % (filename if filename else fp))
IOError: cannot identify image file '/Applications/HTPCManager/userdata/images/2a70d8200e794030ad8805705e809af8'

3) On the stats page, the Hardware Info tab is blank. Assuming it's an OS X specific thing that might not be supported, but figured I'd ask! Smile

ANYWAY, thanks for any advice that anyone's got.

1. I have never tested the smart function in OS X, but I'm sure I would had complaints if it didn't work. Need debug log.

Try to open the image hash in a picture program and verify that that image is ok, if it isn't try to delete it, if that don't work:

Enable debug log in the settings page, wipe the cache, delete the log and restart htpc manager. Upload the log to to pastebin and add a link here.

3. I don't think open hardware monitor support OS X (htpc manager fetches the hardware info from there)

Messages In This Thread
raysguy wip new skins - by hellow - 2015-07-22, 21:09
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread - by hellow - 2015-09-01, 16:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread2