Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2015-05-27, 22:20)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-05-27, 14:40)fireaza Wrote: Okay, reinstalling those packs got the video playing, thanks! However, videos play really slowly, it seems like I need to lower the settings on MADVR or something. I would have thought my GTX 570 would have been able to handle this, I had no issues with the filters I was using with MediaPortal anyway. Video also seem to play fine with I play them with MPC.

Aside from that, I've got an issue where I'm getting a black screen after I stop the video. I've got fullscreen exclusive mode disabled and Kodi is handling refresh rate changes. Any clues? I'd like to change MADVR's settings in Kodi, but I can't work out what button brings up this menu! Pressing the info button on my remote brings up the info, audio, subtitles etc menu, but no MADVR settings!

Your madVR settings must be under the rendering queue. Rendering stats are accessed by pressing Cntrl + J. madVR will stress any graphics card with the right settings.

The madVR settings menu is accessed through Video Settings during fullscreen playback when the madVR menu is enabled in DSPlayer settings.

This is all covered in the guide.

The issue with a black screen could be more serious. Other members are experiencing this issue. You could wait for the next stable build to be released or contribute debug logs to the DSPlayer forum. For now, I would try enabling Fullscreen exclusive mode and see if that improves the situation. Read the last few pages of the main forum for updates on this issue.
Hmmm, for some weird reason, the black screen issue has gone away, it's working normally when I stop playback now. MADVR seems to still be enabled even when DSPlayer is disabled, so I'm not sure if this is related. Still need to change the settings though, but when I open up Kodi's Video Settings the menu looks the same as it does when a video isn't playing. Where am I going wrong?

*EDIT* Enabled exclusive mode and now the framerate seems fine! Only 6 or so dropped frames.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by fireaza - 2015-05-28, 14:07
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7