How can we fix the image size problem with addons?
(2015-05-20, 03:32)learningit Wrote: I know what I'm going to write here is going to piss some folks off: while I believe the above is correct, it is only half the story.
After further testing with Confluence, the behaviour that I see is that setContent really only sets the View Types available to View Options for a particular content type.
I'm not sure if that is by function or what I'm seeing is "fallback" logic because I'm using the icon and thumb fields in the listitem init rather than ListItem.Art(), a skinner or someone more familiar with the Container functions would know better than I. The behaviour may differ using ListItem.Art().
I am not using the ListItem.Art() function, but rather setting the icon or thumb or both in the init of the listitem.
What I see is that the actual view that I get is driven more by which info fields I provide in the first item of the container list.
Setting no content type gives me the following:
1) Setting the info field "Title" gives me what I would say is the "movies" content type and meta fields display.
2) Setting the info field "TVShowTitle" without setting "Episode" gives me what I would say is "tvshows" content type and meta fields display.
3) Setting the info fields "TVShowTitle" and setting the "Episode" info field gives me what I would say is "episodes" content type and meta fields display.
This is an odd old behavior that automatically 'guessed' the media type based on tvshowtitle, season and episode values. In Jarvis this is gone and you can set 'mediatype' infolabel on individual items manually.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can we fix the image size problem with addons? - by takoi - 2016-01-05, 19:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can we fix the image size problem with addons?0