Win HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players ISO Menus
twinpeaks,

I don't think the newer GPU driver does anything to inhibit 3D.  I was using it and had no 3D problems and only reverted because of end of playback madVR errors.  Also, the latest 2316 update of PDVD has no ill affects on 3D or anything else.  I'm using it.  Yes, PDVD is extremely bloated.  I just turn everything off that is not advantages like all the various video enhancements.  I also eliminate all file sharing, source directories, and associations otherwise it likes to 'take over' a system.  Once complete, it's pretty calm and pleasant.

I understand now with you on a NAS and ripping to it while trying to load a title and incorporating AnyDvd all at the same time is going to require some timing out.  Perhaps you can get it slimmed down below 8 secs although everything considered, that's not too bad and worthy of the extra wait time.

There is nothing to ask about MPC menus.  It simply isn't capable.  PDVD and DVDFab players are though.  I've tried Leia early on and used it for awhile but rolled back to official KODI release simply because the Titan skin, which I prefer, is not up to par in too many aspects with it that were important to me.  'Some' menus did work perfectly.  Still, Leia is not 3D MVC compatible so PDVD and Fab players fill in for the lack of 3D with menus and UHD with menus, one requiring special hardware and the other no requirements.  MPC still remains versatile and highest quality for everything and as always the caveat is no menus for anything although in my experience I don't see a quality difference between players using UHD since there isn't much to enhance my panel doesn't do automatically.  Not to mention, MPC and related components are freeware.   

As bsoriano wrote, in his experience, the xml is not working properly with Leia, either by design or infancy.  I don't recall experiencing the same problem back then though and have no desire to retest it using recent nightlies.  Time will tell.  Imo, now is not the time to start using Leia but feedback might be appreciated by devs working on it and most likely skinners.  (I think and don't quote me, afedchin is the primary and perhaps sole Windows dev with plenty on his shoulders.  At the very least, he deserves gratitude as well as anyone else that might be involved maintaining KODI for Windows.  Without Kodi for Windows, we have none of this)
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-15, 22:20
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-15, 22:29
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by michaelsammler - 2015-06-22, 00:38
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-23, 17:15
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by michaelsammler - 2015-06-24, 02:23
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-24, 17:22
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by michaelsammler - 2015-06-25, 09:26
RE: HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players - by brazen1 - 2018-02-23, 18:37
HELP! - by brazen1 - 2018-08-22, 18:50
RE: HELP! - by zxaura1 - 2018-08-24, 09:32
Problem with DXVA scaling videos - by obstler - 2018-10-27, 10:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players ISO Menus39