Blu-ray playback libraries for encrypted discs (libaacs and libbdplus)?
(2016-08-17, 14:48)RockerC Wrote: Please, could maybe Team Kodi reconsider including libaacs and libbdplus (for libbluray) in future Kodi releases? The reason for this is again because with libbluray compiled with support for these libraries and including them in official build releases then Kodi could be made to playback encrypted Blu-ray Discs without changing any code.

For use libaacs and libbdplus no modify to code are needed, at least until kodi 16, not tested yet on 17.
Just copy the dll on system\players\dvdplayer.
The only "boring" thing about the fact that are not included is that every kodi rennstall or update you loose these dll.
I made a simple script to copy these files on the right folder and i just click on it after every setup and everything works fine.

The situation is more complex about lib blu ray with blu ray java menu support... or maybe i didn't understood correctly.
I presume that i have to recoplile Kodi... (Just surprised that the thread about test builds became silent)

Anyway without java menu support you loose olny menu support.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blu-ray playback libraries for encrypted discs (libaacs and libbdplus)? - by Lamerjack - 2016-08-31, 12:46
RE: Blu-ray Disc Java menus support - by Ace - 2015-06-25, 16:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blu-ray playback libraries for encrypted discs (libaacs and libbdplus)?3