OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
Quote:So this was with a fresh .kodi folder, with completely default settings (other than GUI sounds)?
Yes, fresh .kodi folder, only removed GUI sound.

Quote:Sorry for being thick but I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to by "Media Info" window, nor do I have an "Add music" option in Music -> Add-ons (I have "Get more...") - can you provide screenshots of these windows, so that we're on the same page etc.
What is the way to provide a screenshot? External camera or software? Sharing site?
Meanwhile, menu bar > Music > Select your attached storage > in the next screen select the album > open the sliding window at the left > "View options, View:" select until you see Media Info. Screen has the list of the album files at left and the selected album folder.jpg at right and info under the picture.
I just tested this is the same %CPU with Media Info, List, Big list. Just Thumbnail is around 80% instead around 93%.

Quote:Not sure if it applies to Music, but make sure you have "Support browsing into archives" disabled as that option can randomly cause high CPU load whenever the Pi trawls your file system and stumbles across a file it thinks is an archive which then results in vast amounts of CPU and memory being consumed.
I never changed this parameter but was enable. So I disabled it. Unfortunately, same %CPU (even after reboot).
Is enable the default?

New log with some play:
http://sprunge.us/NGQQ

Edit:
Meanwhile, menu bar > Music > (This is where you have "Music, Music add-ons, Add music") Select your attached storage >
Config, video/audio player:
3T HDD <USB> Odroid N2+ / CoreElec <HDMI> Denon AVR-2313 <HDMI> LG TV 55UF860V
                                          <nfs wired> Linksys WRT32X router <USB> 4T HDD

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by MrNice - 2015-07-11, 10:19
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10