OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-07-31, 20:15)michidg Wrote: if you take again the file from last week. ( you need the test firmware )
use mmal advanced and Sync playback to display ( pll ). ( problem occurs also with bob and and without Sync playback to display, but not so often )

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8884...S_01_4.VOB

Start it, go to systeminfo ( video playing in background ), video will always stop after about 1,5 minutes ( but not the same second exactly )

Then stop after video hang. GUI will freeze, but not everytime.

I think this are two problems. The dvd problem provokes the gui freeze, but not always.

But i don't know if it is the same gui freeze, that is caused at the other people.

Edit: With bob it sometimes only stutters shortly, sometimes video stops.
With deinterlace disabled. no stutter, no hang.

Without overclock i have the same problem. GUI still sometimes freezes when the video hangs.

@popcornmix could you please try this case ? Its the last bug i personally have with test firmware and current versions.
This also happens sometimes on all other dvds, when navigating through menu and video playing in background, not only the 10% that need the test kernel !
Would be great to have a 100% working Version ;-)

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by michidg - 2015-08-03, 16:16
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10