OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
Hello all, been busy for a while with life, but school starts soon so I'll have more free time to play with this stuff. I have only been upgrading very intermittently, and I promise I'll start doing daily updates again soon to help track down problems.

I've been having some little audio dropouts when watching live TV. I use a Mythbuntu back end, HDHomerun tuner and RPi2 for the front end. I'm currently running the latest build 0815 from this thread. I've included a log made after rebooting everything and was wondering if someone could look at it and tell me if there is anything wrong with my configuration that might be causing the audio drops every few seconds. I have no idea where to look. Maybe I need to adjust my clocking or memory split?

http://sprunge.us/LKTA

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: It looks like if I pause the playback for a few seconds, the problems goes away. Is that some kind of underrun? I adjusted the Settings/Video/Acceleration/Audio Output Latency, but that doesn't seem to fix it like pausing does.
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by afremont - 2015-08-16, 02:56
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10