OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-08-19, 18:20)afremont Wrote: I've noticed something odd, and I think it started with the first "jarvis" build that I installed. This might be a kodi bug, or a MythPVR bug. For all I know, it's a "feature" but I kinda doubt it.

When you have the "TV" item in focus on the main menu screen (Confluence), the upper right corner will show you a "Currently recording" display and a "Next recording" display item. If there are more than one things "Currently recording", it toggles showing the 2 things (I only have 2 tuners right now). Recently (I don't know which build for sure), it started toggling even if there is only one thing recording. It seems to be showing the correct information for the program that is actually recording as "Series Title - Episode Title -(channel call sign)", but it toggles to information that looks suspiciously like the schedule item "Series Title - ((Any channel))". I would think this was a feature, but the start time and date shown seem a little odd, like leftover information in a data field. It doesn't really make a lot of sense most of the time.

I know Zaphod24 uses a Myth back end as well. Perhaps he can confirm or deny that he is seeing this as well.

Thanks for all the work folks, it's appreciated greatly.

Haven't noticed that one (been more focused on advanced deinterlacing lately) but I will have a look tonight.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by zaphod24 - 2015-08-19, 20:13
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10