OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-11-26, 17:59)dukester Wrote: Hello, I just picked up a PI2 for the 3D MVC support and it seems to be working pretty good with a few little issues im unclear on, can someone explain the full 3D options, one enables mvc support and the other seemed to turn half SBS content into a full screen 3D, is this correct? also which should i be using omxplayer or MMAL, both seem to work, both have issues skipping or searching during ISO playback, basically it doesnt skip forward well at all. also the codec overlay shows omx-mvc or mmal-mvc always as the codec regardless of the content i play. Im on milhouse build 1124 that i just did a clean 6.0.0 install/upgrade with. is that a good build or is there something thats better to use as a daily driver in the meantime(need a 16.0 build) thanks in advance.

hi dukester

You mean these settings?

Support MVC video [x] - In my opinion this setting enables decoding MVC tracks, MVC->2D or MVC->3D (sbs or tab or framepacked)

FullHDMI modes for 3D [x] - In my opinion this enables Kodi to output video in frame-packet format (better quality i think because of the resolution)

the settings for MVC and FullHD-HDMI-modes are under settings-video-acceleration; furthermore my TV needes to enable settings-video-playback "sync video and display" to work Smile

Hope that helps

Messages In This Thread
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by Edddsch - 2015-11-26, 18:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10