XBMC 12.3 (Frodo) + Win 10: Broken SMB Shares
After changing the value back from 50 to 29 again I tried using Kodi 16.1 from my windows laptop and it seemed to work just fine with the USB3 shares.

On a whim I decided to try it on my Samsung tablet again while the library was scanning/updating on my laptop and it too seemed to work.

I added the 6 sources to my tablet and let it begin updating it's library and tried using my KDLINKS A300 and it also is now working and rebuilding it's libraries.

I am very happy that it all appears to be working but All i did was change back to yesterday's config that was failing so I'm not very confident it will continue to work or that a real fix has been implemented.

Maybe accessing the SMB shares from my windows laptop did something to make them available to my other SMB devices ? That's the only think i didn't try yesterday that I tried today, and I tried it today BEFORE trying my Android devices after the reboot and change to 29.

I'll keep watching the posts here but happy in the mean time that it is working Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: XBMC 12.3 (Frodo) + Win 10: Broken SMB Shares - by ne1scott - 2016-10-09, 22:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 12.3 (Frodo) + Win 10: Broken SMB Shares0