Solved [JAPAN only] HTTP 502 Bad Gateway error for most of add-ons, scripts, and skins
Kib,
The redirect seems to work for me now! (1/27/2016 7:03am local time) Your efforts are much appreciated (arigatou gozaimasu).

For what its worth, there is a huge trans-Pacific pipe from Japan to the U.S. West Coast and speeds would be really good if we were simply redirected to USA mirrors somewhere rather than to geographically nearby countries. But it is working now and that is the main thing. The largest city in the world thanks you.

-Ray Mercer

EDIT - wow. after working exactly once, the link now stopped working! I have no idea why. Like the previous poster said, the geoIP info seems correct. Here is my pastebin
http://pastebin.com/9WGDE5rt

Interestingly, I loaded the link you provided after it worked and it showed that I was redirected to a server in Europe. That is why I mentioned the pipe to USA from Japan. But when I tried again and it stopped working the link you provided says I am getting redirected to US West Coast.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep getting HTTP 502 Bad Gateway error for most of add-ons, scripts, and skins - by raymer - 2016-01-27, 00:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[JAPAN only] HTTP 502 Bad Gateway error for most of add-ons, scripts, and skins1