Release Rapier 9.6.6 for Kodi 16 Jarvis [DEPRECATED]
Hi Stumpedify.

Thanks a lot for the detailed description - it helps a lot. And great with the screenshots.

(2015-12-21, 12:00)Stumpedify Wrote: Now there are two other issues I'm having.

The first is music fanart doesn't seem to work properly for me. I'm not sure if it's handled differently to videos or not, but I can only get the fanart to work through Artist Slideshow while playing that particular artist. I'm not sure CDArt Manager is downloading anything at all. It says CDArts: 0 in the bottom right, but there is art saved in the artist music folders.

Your settings for fanart are correct.

It looks like you have no fanart scraped for your artists (and almost no other info as well?)

Try entering the artists node and select artist information. Select Choose Art (can't remember the correct term, as I'm currently at another computer) and fanart and let me know what you see. If no fanart image is available, that's your problem.
Universal Artist Scraper is the scraper used for scraping artist fanart.
You can also try checking in View Options if fanart backgrounds are disabled.

Also, try checking which version of script.skin.helper.service you have installed. The required minimum version for Rapier is 1.0.11
You can go to Skin Settings > Supported Add-ons to check the version installed.

(2015-12-21, 12:00)Stumpedify Wrote: And quickly my second, more minor issue, of which I'm not sure if you're the one to ask for help about...

Extendedinfo doesn't seem to be downloading banners, is that normal? I wanted to be a bit fancy and create some custom menu setup to explore the information it holds, so I created a page for on air TV shows, but in thumbs info view, it only seems to display the banners of shows I have in my library, the rest are blank. It downloads the fanart and thumbs for the other shows though, just not the banners.

EDIT: About the extended info banner issue, I actually have no idea. Is it the same with the other views?

It's most likely not a skin issue, but I'll check later tonight at my regular PC.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 9.2.1 for Kodi 16.x Jarvis - by Gade - 2015-12-21, 12:16
RE: Rapier 9.6.3 for Kodi 16 Jarvis - by Gade - 2018-10-09, 06:57
RE: Rapier 9.6.3 for Kodi 16 Jarvis - by Gade - 2018-10-10, 10:23
RE: Rapier 9.6.3 for Kodi 16 Jarvis - by Gade - 2018-10-11, 10:51
RE: Rapier 9.6.3 for Kodi 16 Jarvis - by Gade - 2018-10-10, 10:25
RE: Rapier 9.6.3 for Kodi 16 Jarvis - by Gade - 2018-10-11, 10:40
RE: Rapier 9.6.3 for Kodi 16 Jarvis - by Gade - 2018-11-23, 10:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 9.6.6 for Kodi 16 Jarvis [DEPRECATED]2