openelec with Rasp Pi and TVheadend - live update feed problems
Hey - thanks for the reply!

regarding the permissions, i think you're probably right but i had previously tried multiple ways to change the permissions and i was unable. with openelec, i was unable to adjust the permissions of the hard drive recordings, as well as unable to do a lot of other things with SSH. After frustration, i decided to do a new install of OSMC. That has worked out well, so long as you do things in the proper order.

i found that i need to first enable hdhomerun in the addons. after that, go to the pi store (not easy to find for someone coming from openelec) to enable the tvheadend server. then enable live tv and install the tvheadend client.

thanks for the tip on the "My Book". that worked out great. also, your tip on the debugging was helpful too before i decided to make the change.

right now, osmc is working pretty good. a few hicups here and there but nothing compared to what i was dealing with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: openelec with Rasp Pi and TVheadend - live update feed problems - by pulper111 - 2015-11-08, 21:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
openelec with Rasp Pi and TVheadend - live update feed problems0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.