Where to report illegal use of KODI?
(2017-11-06, 18:35)Eldar3333 Wrote:
(2017-11-06, 18:08)BatterPudding Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 16:57)Eldar3333 Wrote: I've been active on a discussion thread in the "Chilliwack 24hr Bidding" facebook group (which has seen a number of "KODI" boxes posted) on this topic.  Some are claim the Kodi developers don't care about this anymore....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/38281066...995114239/

Errr - Facebook?  Who would seriously take any notice of any "expert" on that kinda site?  Makes me laugh how people take any notice of "advice" on there.  Are these the same people who claim the earth is flat?  It is far safer to go down the local pub and get advice.  At least then you can tell how sober the person is you are talking to. 

Sorry for not being more clear--this Facebook group is for posting items for auction, and a number of "Kodi boxes" have been posted, or services for Kodi boxes--in some cases Kodi trademarks/graphics used.  The discussion thread is on whether to allow them on the group.  I posted links to Kodi.tv articles on these boxes, but was told that the articles were old and the developers don't care about this anymore; didn't get much support otherwise.  I sent an email to contact@kodi.tv last week summarizing the discussion, but haven't gotten any response.

(example of post on this group) 

Don't seem to be getting any substantial responses, either to this or to email.  Have the developers given up?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where to report illegal use of KODI? - by Eldar3333 - 2017-11-14, 22:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where to report illegal use of KODI?0