OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
Regarding tvheadend errors, you'll need to report them to the tvheadend maintainers - that's the downside of using bleeding edge tvheadend builds. Do update to the latest #0105 tvheadend first though, you may find your problem is already fixed.

Empty channel list: I thought that had been fixed already. Which PVR addon? Can you grab a screenshot?

Note that build #0105 has been pulled and I'm uploading a new release #0105b so you may want to update again once it becomes available (in about 40 minutes) - I saw a crash on startup due to PR8080 so I'm reverting that for now. Unfortunately though #0105 will have created a v102 database so you'll need to drop MyVideos102 once you upgrade to the new #0105b.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-01-06, 03:46
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6