OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-01-24, 16:31)rewsteruk Wrote: The log uploader did not work in #0123, had to downgrade to #0110b to upload, no popup to say do you want to upload. Might be related to the popups and notications missing I reported in #10123.

The Logs for #0123 are here http://xbmclogs.com/p4bche913 , there I no WOL popup at all, not even the 'Working' notification, I cannot move the cursor until it has timed out, the is NO remove file prompt. I used the episode ‘Good Grief’ for this test

Actually that log is from #0110b which is no good as it doesn't include the change that is causing the problem. I need a debug log (wiki) from build #0123 where the problem is reproduced. Enable debug logging, reproduce the issue, then upload the log using ssh: "cat .kodi/temp/kodi.log | paste".
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-01-24, 23:13
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6