OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-02-23, 17:34)Milhouse Wrote: I've been testing with files @stourwalk sent to me - an archive of the ABB folder - but I'm not yet able to reproduce any issues, it imports without a hitch using #0222.

I've tested importing over nfs:// and smb:// to SQLite MyMusic. I thought maybe the embedded <path> might be causing some sort of recursion but using a valid smb:// path imports without a problem.

I can try reverting PR9146 in the next build, if that's still possible, or if I get time I'll upload a couple of test builds, one with PR9146 reverted, the other with PR9051 reverted.

Just to say - appreciate the effort you are taking Smile

I've just grabbed the build that you produced without 9146 - as soon as I get home I'll give it a go and see if it makes a difference.

Alongside that is there anything else that you would like me try when I do that (either on 0210 or 0223g).

I guess I could try stripping out parts of the NFO file and see if it's just its presence or something in it that causes the issue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by stourwalk - 2016-02-23, 21:39
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6