OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-03-10, 19:50)arnoldjan Wrote: using Krypton build #0309 and Estouchy skin on RPI3,

I notice the button to turn the system off is not working, not that I need it though :-)

Did the button to turn the system off work in the previous skin (I think it was called "Retouched")?

As Estuary and Estouchy are both new, under heavy development and looking for feedback in their respective forums it might be worth posting in the Estouchy release thread if you find problems with either skin (Estuary has it's own bug thread).

(2016-03-10, 19:50)arnoldjan Wrote: The Stereo upmix does not work on my system.
I also have a Windows KODI and on that system de Stereo upmix works fine.

Is it somewhere in my system or settings? Or is it a shortcomming in the RPI Openelec version?

It would be great to get it working.

I'll ask the obvious question - have you enabled "Stereo upmix" in Settings > System > Audio output? The default is disabled, and it requires your settings level to be Advanced or Expert before you can change it.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-03-11, 00:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6