OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-01, 02:05)Gade Wrote: If you use Rapier for Kodi 17, you really should use my development repo. All issues you mention are fixed now and most of them have been fixed for a while.
Features are added quickly, so keeping the skin up to date with the latest nightlies in the official repo is not possible.
The development repo is updated once or several times a week, while the official repo is updated once a month or even longer.

The Rapier 10.1.0 update just pushed to the official repo fixes all your above mentioned issues.

Read how to install my development repo here.

Great - except that the update took 4 attempts to download, it is installed now.. (10.0.6)..

BUT: Still no "Live TV" in the main menu... And pvr.tvh is activated and working (activated with my "red" mapping)..
Strange...

And still - it is a wonder to me how TV can work better with Rapier than with Estuary....

UPD: Just realized that my pvr.tvh version has "somehow" been rolled back to 2.2.13... Believe I remember that it had been 3.xx... Strange! (although - it is working super well currently..)

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by toppot - 2016-04-01, 08:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6