OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-06, 20:59)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-04-06, 20:55)toppot Wrote: Just tested with renamed .kodi - I enabled ssh, samba and tvheadend - rebooted and waited 1 hour....

Could you try again without tvheadend?

Same result - 1 hour in idle, and the same picture....

And a strange experience: I moved .kode and rebooted, then I made the install through the short guide. I selected Samba and SSH - but that did not stick, and I had to use the "Libreelec" menu to enable those - perhaps something to look in toHuh

But the real strange thing - after I removed this .kodi folder, and moved the old .kodi back I had most of my settings intact. But only MOST of them. My sound (7.1 channels) settings where gone, also CEC settings, playback acceleration and weather... But it seems everything else is in place, including screen calibration etc...(or perhaps not - I think I have 1:1 and therefore no calibration).. But language (or perhaps that came from setting it during the guide after the first removal)...
(UPD: Seems services where also reset back to defaults - I had disabled airplay, avahi etc. earlier - and they where also reenabled..)

Is something stored outside of .kodiHuh??

This is not the biggest issue - the biggest one is still this "1 hour problem".....

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by toppot - 2016-04-07, 08:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6