OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-10, 13:01)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 11:59)eenjec Wrote: #408 RPi 3, iso BD files still very slow (>1 minute typically) to start playing from an NFS sever (Synology) - other media players access and start playing same files in ~1 second.

ISO files will always be much slower than mkv. An mkv file has an index at the start with all the important data.
An ISO file doesn't and a lot more data needs to be parsed to work out what needs to be done.

Try setting "Blu-ray playback mode" to "Play main movie" in video/discs settings, and also enable "attempt to skip introduction before DVD menu" if you use DVD ISOs.

Thank you for your help, but I have strange thing. An ISO is ok when read with Kodi 16.1 and not with Kodi 17. It's an ISO file, without 3D, just a movie. When I want to see it using folder browsing, the first time I valide nothing happen (except the sound that makes me sure I made the action). If I try again, I can (sometime) an error message saying that (sorry for the translate, the message is not in english) "Error to read one or more files. Read the log to have more informations on this message".

Of course, I tried to wait about 3 minutes (in reality, the Kodi screensaver started), and nothing happen, the first time I choose. And this file, even in ISO format, is started immediately with Kodi 16.1.

Do you have any idea ?

Thank you very much.

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Sinisan - 2016-04-10, 18:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6