OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-04-13, 15:47)Sinisan Wrote: Hi @doldi,

Thank you for your post, I'm feeling less alone. I've got lot of DVDs ISO and was afraid to be the only one to have a collection.

But do you know what is the real problem, to help me to understand ? Since the build #224, which is the last one with DVD support, it has been disabled. But do you know why ? It looks like it worked, so it was not something to work to, and then it has been disabled in the following builds, which are improving more complicated things ?

I have some logical problems, but I don't have all knowledge, for sure Smile

I hope the "DVD playback" (ISO...) will be soon "reactivated", mostly if it's nothing else than a flag to check during the build.

DVD ISO support has been temporarily dropped after the DVD ISO support in Kodi was refactored which meant it no longer builds in OpenELEC until the DVD support in OpenELEC is re-configured. Without a fix for OpenELEC there were (and still are) two choices: stop building Kodi 17 for OpenELEC entirely, or drop DVD support and continue without it.

I'm sure it will be added back eventually, before the Kodi 17 release, but for now it's not supported by these test builds. As soon as support becomes available it will appear in these builds.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-04-13, 16:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6