v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
hi,
there are a lot of collections at themoviedb. i made a modification on one of them and this collection was deleted by themoviedb.
i think there would come another problem. i got an e-mail from a moderator at themoviedb. here is the content of it:

Quote:"Thanks for your contributions. Just one issue: I had to delete the Edgar Wallace collection you added. The reason is that it was against our collection rules. For a collection to be valid with the current rules, only proper sequels are allowed. That means that a storyline must continue over to the next movie and so on. We have one big exception to this rule and that is the James Bond collection. All other similar collections will be deleted.

For the future there are plans for adding collections for universes. Until then, however, we recommend using lists instead."

when we look at the collections, there are a lot were the storyline is not continuing. When all of them get deleted, no collections will be created in kodi too.
maybe it makes sense to build his own lists on themoviedb and query this with the own usernameHuh

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by paddy75 - 2017-08-25, 08:56
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5