v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2017-10-31, 02:24)rmrector Wrote:
(2017-10-29, 13:03)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: Hi, I'm using kodi 18 with estuary mod. I set fansat to 5. But, it only shows 1, and sometimes it's blank no fanart. What should I do?
And the artwork not autodownloaded, I must go to each movie, then it start downloading Sad

Can you post a link to the Estuary mod you are using? Multiple fanart needs to be handled differently in skins as Artwork Beef doesn't replicate the classic extrafanart interface for them.

By not auto-downloading, do you mean that you need to run the context item "Add missing artwork" for each item before you can see artwork, or that you need to just view the movie in the library window, but it won't load on the home window until you do? If it's the second, then it could be related to some goofy behavior I've seen on the home window and taking a look at the skin could help me narrow down the problem. If the first, double check that the main add-on option "Automatically add artwork for new items" is enabled, and then run the add-on and select "add missing artwork for new items".

Recently I have encountered intermittent errors when Kodi first downloads artwork from fanart.tv which could have a similar effect, when Kodi doesn't successfully get an image from a web service it may not try again until you switch to a different window.

(2017-10-29, 23:14)dodgePT Wrote: Hi, 

I've just registered in order to thank you. This addon just saved me a ton of work, my previous Kodi installation HDD died and the Artwork Downloader Addon is simply not working, so I thought I'd have to rebuild everything manually.

Thank god I found your addon! It even used all my local images, for movie sets too.

Great job you did here, with all due respect to the AD addon developer, your is far superior.

Thanks. 

(2017-10-30, 13:28)Guilouz Wrote: Is it possible to integrate artworks for music (artists and albums) from fanart.tv ?

Possibility to scan or not missing artworks after library update ? We have no choice.

And is it possible to add in setting possibility to use our own API key for TheMovieDB and TVDB like fanart.tv ?

Thanks.

There is no option to change API keys for TMDB and TVDB. Artwork Beef doesn't have any functionality for using individual identifiers for users for other services like it does fanart.tv, and they do not want each user to register for a project key. If Artwork Beef's keys are later misappropriated and then disabled, I intend to find out why and fix it. The final remedy may be to allow users to enter their own project key, but I'd prefer to avoid it unless misappropriation becomes a habit.

It's possible in Skin Helper Service but no problem I have change API key with my own.

I have another question. I try to use multifanart (with script.artwork.helper), on widgets (so in container), with Kodi Leia we can use $INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(fanart)] (without ID).

I have try 'plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/container/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&&arttype=fanart' but not working.
 Estuary MOD V2 

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by Guilouz - 2017-10-31, 03:33
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5