v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2017-12-29, 22:49)DANI940 Wrote: ooh I see that you already did the update 0.13.0 thanks for that, just a question, why the addon is not updated automatically? I downloaded the repository
 Kodi checks for add-on updates automatically once per day, and I only released this version late last night. If you open the menu bar on the add-on browsers (usually hiding to the left) there should be a "Check for updates" button that should include the update. If you've missed more updates then maybe updates for this particular add-on have been disabled (Krypton added the option to disable updates for individual add-ons).

And to your previous post, you will want to make sure Artwork Beef properly identifies your local artwork before enabling the new feature to download artwork, otherwise it may download a bunch of unnecessary artwork that will clutter your file system. If you can post the filenames and parent directory of one or two media items (and their artwork) that aren't being matched right, we can figure out what's going wrong.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by rmrector - 2017-12-29, 23:35
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5