v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2018-01-27, 08:40)smitchell6879 Wrote: @rmrector I may have found what is breaking my scans.... James Bond Collection what I am on when it errors out. I am using the newest release as well.

python:

- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'replace'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "E:\Metadata_V18_64\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.artwork.beef\context.py", line 53, in <module>
                                                main('auto')
                                              File "E:\Metadata_V18_64\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.artwork.beef\context.py", line 16, in main
                                                processor.process_item(mediatype, dbid, mode)
                                              File "E:\Metadata_V18_64\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.artwork.beef\lib\artworkprocessor.py", line 132, in process_item
                                                self.process_medialist(medialist, True)
                                              File "E:\Metadata_V18_64\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.artwork.beef\lib\artworkprocessor.py", line 199, in process_medialist
                                                services_hit = self._process_item(mediaitem)
                                              File "E:\Metadata_V18_64\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.artwork.beef\lib\artworkprocessor.py", line 245, in _process_item
                                                services_hit, error = self.gatherer.getartwork(mediaitem, auto)
                                              File "E:\Metadata_V18_64\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.artwork.beef\lib\gatherer.py", line 22, in getartwork
                                                mediaitem.forcedart = self.get_forced_artwork(mediaitem, not skipexisting)
                                              File "E:\Metadata_V18_64\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.artwork.beef\lib\gatherer.py", line 44, in get_forced_artwork
                                                for arttype, image in provider.get_exact_images(mediaitem).iteritems():
                                              File "E:\Metadata_V18_64\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.artwork.beef\lib\providers\artfiles.py", line 143, in get_exact_images
                                                path, inputfilename = os.path.split(mediaitem.file)
                                              File "E:\Metadata_V18_64\Kodi\system\python\Lib\ntpath.py", line 180, in split
                                                d, p = splitdrive(p)
                                              File "E:\Metadata_V18_64\Kodi\system\python\Lib\ntpath.py", line 116, in splitdrive
                                                normp = p.replace(altsep, sep)
                                            AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'replace'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

@rmrector 
So I hope you don't mind but I hack your code some just to get a test point to try to find what the problem was... Long story short make a note that you should not have your collections already in a folder with the collection name at a separate location then where your want to centralized the data base.

So basically I had

O:\Blurays\Jame Bond Collection\[all the movies of james bond]

then I wanted to centralized the images on disc L: so the script would check for L:\James Bond Collection and was still listing O:\Blurays\Jame Bond Collection in to a tuple

so simple solution I just renamed O:\Blurays\James Bond Collection to O:\Blurays\50 Years of Bond

and with that problem solved. I didn't really read the code so much as the just looked at the output string of mediaitem and mediaitem.file  but there maybe a way check if centrailized moviesets are work is enabled and if ignore all others just to prevent this mistake in the future.... or just make a notice somewhere for dumba$$ like my self that names it the same thing.

Either way it seems to be working now that I changed that.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by smitchell6879 - 2018-01-27, 09:20
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5