v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
I have updated Artwork Beef to 0.18.5.

The big fix is rearranging file deletion so that only the manual process even has a path to the code that deletes files, rather than sharing a code path with the automatic process that should have had ample protection but did not (for reasons I still frustratingly have not figured out). Much safer, fewer shoulds and should-nots coming from me on file handling.

Another notable fix is identifying local artwork for music albums split into separate folders by disc. Multiple discart will be added as 'discart1', 'discart2', and so on to the album based on disc # as Kodi has in its database, but that's another case where skins will need a bit more work to match tracks to their discart (the bottom of Skin support has my first attempt at this).

Finally, viewing the artwork report in the GUI on Android has been fixed, and the InvalidHeader error message should include a bit more information that may help to narrow down the problem.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by rmrector - 2018-04-10, 05:08
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5