v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2018-05-20, 23:54)rmrector Wrote: Artwork Beef updated to 0.19.2.

I fixed the option to add local artwork to the texture cache during automatic processing. It mostly didn't work for new media items.

@stephen147 Yes. No. There isn't a particularly good way to compare existing images to the ones on the web service so duplicates are likely. Counting won't solve much, there is a good chance the local art is different than the first X items in the currently available artwork list. I don't like that there are no good solutions to this so maybe I can rig together a small option for it, but don't hold your breath.

@smitchell6879 Where did you install Artwork Beef from? If it's from GitHub master, do you really need to run from source? There are no new features for end users, at best there is a translation merged in before the next release. If still yes, see the bottom of the README.

You are correct I was trying to add it to a new install last night before I went to bed and I selected a "Release" for the master repo. Sorry to waste you time I see you have a repo in the first post I can install so I will redo the install when I get back home. again sorry to waste your time.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by smitchell6879 - 2018-05-21, 04:16
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5