v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2018-08-24, 20:46)rmrector Wrote:
(2018-08-24, 09:28)Alyy Wrote: I do not understand which list you are talking about, but obviously it will be old after a first scan.
Incorrect. Read the documentation I linked to.

(2018-08-24, 09:28)Alyy Wrote: EDIT: If I read well, he found me 3 set, but does not display it ?

Code:
== 2018-08-24 09:19:20: Traitement de la liste automatiquement
4 élément(s) dans la liste - set: 3, tvshow: 1
2018-08-24 09:19:56: Traitement terminé
6 artwork(s) mis à jour - fanart: 1, poster: 1, banner: 1, season.1.poster: 1, clearlogo: 2

Without a debug log this looks like Artwork Beef is adding artwork exactly as it is supposed to do. It's up to the skin to display the images. If you open the built in "Choose art" dialog from Kodi, do you see a "clearlogo" image? What skin are you using? Do you see any logos at all in your skin? Are you sure your skin is configured to display logos? Post your debug log, and while recording navigate to a media item that doesn't display a logo in a skin view that is configured to display the logo, then run "AB: Add missing artwork".

(2018-08-24, 18:35)pletopia Wrote: ...

I have another question for ya rmrector. Does the script cache all 20 pieces of fanart since thats what I have the script set to? 

It should treat all fanart roughly the same, so if it is configured to download fanart it will download all of them, if it is configured to preload local artwork to the cache then it should cache all local artwork.

@MANswers yes. Disabling all artwork in your scraper may help, but Artwork Beef just can't handle this perfectly. If most of your sets are like this then you can remove all artwork from movie sets by running Artwork Beef from "Program add-ons", then add missing artwork for all videos, as described in the second bullet point of the First Usage documentation
 Thanks for your response. I am gonna try your suggestions.
by the way, I dont see "Logo" in artwork beef.. but only ClearLogo.
Due to this, none of my movies have logo on the top. I am using MQ7 theme... and have enabled the settings to show logo instead of text.
But still it does not show the logo of the movie. I have run update the library, but no luck.
Do u think cleaning up library and then re-running will help?

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by MANswers - 2018-08-24, 20:52
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5