v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2018-12-23, 12:09)DaveBlake Wrote:
(2018-12-22, 11:17)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Hm, maybe it was due to the DB migration from Krypton to Leia. Can't rule anything out since that DB has been through alot, including two migrations and manual sql adjustments
(manually rated ~ 25000 songs, so i'm not scanning in a new one, nu-uh).
@VelvetKevorkian I hope to add facility to export/import the dynamic song data e.g. last played, playcount and ratings in v19. I didn't get the time in v18, but I am aware it is a lack. Meanwhile if you are up for "manual sql adjustments" then I can suggest SQL needed to repopulate a newly scanned library with the song playback history data from a previous one.

(2018-12-22, 11:17)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: For now i manually chose the correct local thumbs again for the artists without one, they weren't that many and i could not see a pattern why some were without one suddenly.
I understand why you would just fix manually, but I am interested to know why some local artist art was not picked up. Was the Wildhearts one of those artists, and do you have any other music involving them that isn't in folder under that folder? Or music by other artists in that folder? Don't worry that you can't see a pattern just dig into an example. I can also give you some SQL queries to explore what Kodi thinks about folder path uniqueness, or perhaps simpler just let me have your music db. 
(sry for the late reply, work/holidays and stuff)

The problem seems random to me, The Wildhearts wasn't one where it happened.
Here is an example:

i don't know if my db helps in general, since most users won't have one that has been migrated and manually edited like mine, but here ya go:
https://www.zeta-uploader.com/1252728971
(link will expire on january 12th)
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by VelvetKevorkian - 2019-01-05, 19:56
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5