Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
(2016-02-10, 16:28)MrMC Wrote: Just a reminder, if one does not defend their trademark, they can lose it. It would be a shame to toss away all the hard work in obtaining it.

To add to that. This forum is now full of "prove" that you have been made aware of A LOT of violators, basically since the US Trademark got through. However up till now, none of those links/sites/shops has been visually taken down.

Or let me put it otherwise. No prove of the Foundation defending the Trademark can be found.

Above I talk about "US Trademark", because last time I checked I have not found any other registrations for other regions. Yeah, some dodgy onces that has been mentioned, where a lot of "yeah our lawyers are working on it claims" have been made on the forums. Yet, they are still there. I really hope you guys do not pay those lawyers by the hour since then Big Grin

Anyhow; To get it clear once and for all, a question to the Foundation (or anyone involved and knows the answer)

For which regions is the Trademark registered?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by j1nx - 2016-02-11, 10:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23