WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
I've got currently quite basic problems and assume that I'm overlooking something.

1. When I try to re-scrape Game of Thrones I get every time a "Out of Memory" message and after this Ember is closing. I can scrape in the same moment the seasons and the episodes without any problem. What can I do and what logfiles can I provide?

2. It's very strange, but when I scrape "The Blacklist" this works on show, seasons and episode level but on show level the tvshow.nfo is not created. Of course I've got write permissions (as the season information and actor files are also created) but what ever I do it doesn't get me to the point where this file is created, what is then base also for Kodi. The structure is as I have it all the time:

The Blacklist (2013)
-Season 1
--The Blacklist s01e01

3. I'm sorry for this basic question but can't find the answer: How can I scrape a show on all levels? At the moment I have to scrape the shows on show, season and episode level to get all data. As far as I've seen when I just scrape the show, then it doesn't get all information I get when I do this on season and episode levels too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by Blankster - 2016-06-05, 09:48
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2